Lecanto Crossings is pending PSP submital and expected construction start date is third quarter 2025. The Crossings is located in Citrus County. The Crossings will be a planned residential community. The property is mostly cleared with rolling hills and pastures, located adjacent to Lecanto High School, and will include, 330 single family residential permitted units, 264 townhomes, 42,000 sf commercial/flex space and 288 apartment units.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
Citrus County was created in 1887. It was named for the county's citrus trees. The rich historical culture and variety of shops, water recreation, golfing, and dining experiences, make Citrus County one of the most enjoyable places on the west coast. Recently completed Suncoast parkway interchange at Hwy. 44, will allow residents of Crystal Ridge Ridge a 55 minute commute to Tampa and the International airport. State Road 589, also known as the Veterans Expressway and Suncoast Parkway, is a 68-mile transportation corridor and extends from State Road 60 in Tampa, north to State Road 44 near Lecanto.
Crystal Ridge Apartments are located in the near future Crystal Ridge Town Center part of the 953 residential unit Crystal Ridge Community now approved.
PARKS AND RECREATION
Citrus County, Florida has a variety of parks and recreational opportunities for residents and visitors to enjoy. The county's parks department operates several facilities, including community parks, nature parks, and recreational areas. Some of the notable parks in the area include:
• Withlacoochee Trail State Park, which offers 46 miles of paved trail for hiking, biking, and rollerblading.
• Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, which is home to a variety of native Florida wildlife, including manatees, alligators, and birds.
• Fort Cooper State Park, which features a reconstructed Second Seminole War fort, as well as opportunities for fishing, boating, and picnicking.
• Chassahowitzka National Wildlife Refuge, which offers hiking trails, fishing, and wildlife viewing opportunities.
• Citrus County's nature parks, such as the Floral City Heritage Council Nature Park, the Crystal River Preserve State Park and the Chassahowitzka Wildlife Management Area provide visitors with opportunities to experience the natural beauty and wildlife of the area.
Property Type: Multifamily, Mixed-Use Community
Location: Rock Crusher Road, Crystal River, Florida
Planning/Permits: Planned Development
Description: Utilities: Water and sewer are at the property.
Schools: Citrus County elementary adjacent to property.
Uplands/Wetlands: 155 acres of uplands
GROCERY AND RETAIL
Lecanto Crossings is a Mixed-Use Community. Lecanto Crossings has been planned around the community which is currently in the middle of a fast growing corridor of Citrus County. There is plenty of retail shopping and grocery nearby, allowing our residents to make their every day lives easier.
Citrus County, FL