HARMONY PARK APARTMENTS
Crystal River Florida, Florida
Harmony Park Apartments at Meadowcrest has an expected construction start date third quarter 2025. Harmony Park is located in Citrus County. Meadowcrest Residential community is a 60 acre planned development in Citrus County. The project will include, 179 apartments,and 10,000 sf of retail/office space. Meadowcrest is a residential community located in Crystal River, Florida. It is known for its serene and picturesque setting, nestled amidst the natural beauty of Florida's Nature Coast. The community offers a range of housing options, including single-family homes, townhouses, and condominiums.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
Citrus County was created in 1887. It was named for the county's citrus trees. The rich historical culture and variety of shops, water recreation, golfing, and dining experiences, make Citrus County one of the most enjoyable places on the west coast. Recently completed Suncoast parkway interchange at Hwy. 44, will allow residents of Crystal Ridge Ridge a 55 minute commute to Tampa and the International airport. State Road 589, also known as the Veterans Expressway and Suncoast Parkway, is a 68-mile transportation corridor and extends from State Road 60 in Tampa, north to State Road 44 near Lecanto.
Harmony Park Apartments are located in the Meadowcrest Community.
PARKS AND RECREATION
Citrus County, Florida has a variety of parks and recreational opportunities for residents and visitors to enjoy. The county's parks department operates several facilities, including community parks, nature parks, and recreational areas. Some of the notable parks in the area include:
• Withlacoochee Trail State Park, which offers 46 miles of paved trail for hiking, biking, and rollerblading.
• Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, which is home to a variety of native Florida wildlife, including manatees, alligators, and birds.
• Fort Cooper State Park, which features a reconstructed Second Seminole War fort, as well as opportunities for fishing, boating, and picnicking.
• Chassahowitzka National Wildlife Refuge, which offers hiking trails, fishing, and wildlife viewing opportunities.
• Citrus County's nature parks, such as the Floral City Heritage Council Nature Park, the Crystal River Preserve State Park and the Chassahowitzka Wildlife Management Area provide visitors with opportunities to experience the natural beauty and wildlife of the area.
Property Type: Mixed Use
Location: Hwy 44, Crystal River, Florida
Description: Utilities: Water and sewer are at the property.
Schools: Citrus County
Uplands/Wetlands: 14.5 acres of uplands
GROCERY AND RETAIL
Harmony Park is a Mixed-Use Community. The apartments have been planned around the Meadowcrest community which benefits from its proximity to various amenities and conveniences. Shopping centers, restaurants, medical facilities, and schools are within easy reach, making it a convenient place to live.
Harmony Park at Meadowcrest
Citrus County, FL