Crystal Ridge Town Center
Crystal River, Florida
Crystal Ridge Town Center at Rock Crusher is situated directly across from Crystal Ridge Planned Urban Development and is starting construction 2024. Located in Citrus County, Crystal Ridge Residential community is a 345 acre planned urban development. The property will include 957 single family residential permitted home sites. The Town center directly across the street, will include, 3 ,multi purpose sports fields, 288 apartments, 60,000 plus sf of retail/commercial, 60 single family units and 50 townhome units.
MANATEE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
Crystal Ridge Town Center is only a few short miles from the city of Crystal River, known as the Manatee capital of the world. Discover Florida’s soul in the warm Gulf water, spring-fed rivers, gentle manatees, great fishing and bountiful lakes. Swim with the manatees, explore the aera lakes and rivers, reel in Florida’s best fishing, taste fish-to-fork cuisine, play great golf courses, take a hike through unspoiled forests, dive for scallops, cycle on one of America’s top-rated trails, and discover our parks and attractions.
PARKS AND RECREATION
Citrus County, Florida has a variety of parks and recreational opportunities for residents and visitors to enjoy. The county's parks department operates several facilities, including community parks, nature parks, and recreational areas. Some of the notable parks in the area include:
• Withlacoochee Trail State Park, which offers 46 miles of paved trail for hiking, biking, and rollerblading.
• Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, which is home to a variety of native Florida wildlife, including manatees, alligators, and birds.
• Fort Cooper State Park, which features a reconstructed Second Seminole War fort, as well as opportunities for fishing, boating, and picnicking.
• Chassahowitzka National Wildlife Refuge, which offers hiking trails, fishing, and wildlife viewing opportunities.
• Citrus County's nature parks, such as the Floral City Heritage Council Nature Park, the Crystal River Preserve State Park and the Chassahowitzka Wildlife Management Area provide visitors with opportunities to experience the natural beauty and wildlife of the area.
GROCERY AND RETAIL
Crystal Ridge Town center is a Planned Urban Development. The community is currently in the middle of a fast growing corridor of Citrus County. There is plenty of retail shopping and grocery nearby, allowing our residents to make their every day lives easier.
Crystal Ridge Town Center
Citrus County, FL