Hillside Apartments at Black Diamond
Hillside Apartments at Black Diamond in Amber Ridge is currently in final PSP approval and expected construction start date third quarter 2023. Hillside is located in Citrus County. Amber Ridge Residential community is a 302 acre planned urban development in Citrus County. The property is mostly cleared and includes, 787 residential permitted units, and 300 apartment units.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
Citrus County was created in 1887. It was named for the county's citrus trees. The rich historical culture and variety of shops, water recreation, golfing, and dining experiences, make Citrus County one of the most enjoyable places on the west coast. Now under construction the new 2 mile section of the Suncoast parkway will allow residents of Amber Ridge to access the new interchange to open in 2026 allowing for a 1 hour commute to Tampa and the International airport. State Road 589, also known as the Veterans Expressway and Suncoast Parkway, is a 68-mile transportation corridor and extends from State Road 60 in Tampa, north to State Road 44 near Lecanto.
Hillside Apartments are located in the Amber Ridge Community at Black Diamond. Black Diamond Ranch is a private, gated golf community located in Lecanto, Florida. Rated the No. 1 golf community in Florida, Black Diamond boast 45 holes of award-winning golf designed by world-renowned golf course architect Tom Fazio.
PARKS AND RECREATION
Citrus County, Florida has a variety of parks and recreational opportunities for residents and visitors to enjoy. The county's parks department operates several facilities, including community parks, nature parks, and recreational areas. Some of the notable parks in the area include:
• Withlacoochee Trail State Park, which offers 46 miles of paved trail for hiking, biking, and rollerblading.
• Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, which is home to a variety of native Florida wildlife, including manatees, alligators, and birds.
• Fort Cooper State Park, which features a reconstructed Second Seminole War fort, as well as opportunities for fishing, boating, and picnicking.
• Chassahowitzka National Wildlife Refuge, which offers hiking trails, fishing, and wildlife viewing opportunities.
• Citrus County's nature parks, such as the Floral City Heritage Council Nature Park, the Crystal River Preserve State Park and the Chassahowitzka Wildlife Management Area provide visitors with opportunities to experience the natural beauty and wildlife of the area.
Property Type: Multifamily, Planned Development
Location: HWY 486, Lecanto, Florida
Description: Utilities: Water and sewer are at the property.
Schools: Citrus County, with a new adjacent school site being planned.
Uplands/Wetlands: 15.5 acres of uplands
UNIT A1: (861 GSF) - 1 BEDROOM
UNIT B1: (861 GSF) - 2 BEDROOM
UNIT C1: (861 GSF) - 3 BEDROOM
TYPE I: (24 UNITS) - 3 STORY
TYPE II: (64 UNITS) - 4 STORY
TYPE III (48 UNITS) - 3 STORY
GROCERY AND RETAIL
Amber Ridge is a Mixed-Use Community. Hillside apartments have been planned around the community which is currently in the middle of a fast growing corridor of Citrus County. There is plenty of retail shopping and grocery directly across the street and adjacent to the community, allowing our residents to make their every day lives easier.
Hillside Apartments At Black Diamond in Amber Ridge
Citrus County, FL